Art Journal - So many Books, So little time

Hi all, a very good morning

Today I am sharing another art journal layout inspired by Vicky's Art journal page: Reading.
I loved the way she made a stack of books using card stock and distress inks.

I chose different quote for art journal and accordingly made changes in elements.



I decided to add clock in background. I stamped clock numbers on white cardstock using Ranger archival ink and then coloured it with Artistry ink - Blue Moon

I made clock hands from white card stock and coloured them with Artistry ink - dark Umber. It was fun.

To add more fun to this page I added wooden owl sitting on the top of book stack.



Sharing some more pictures of final layout.











Thank you for stopping by :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In love with paper flowers..

Love making miniatures!!