Altered Mixed media frame

Greetings!!!

I would like to share my new experiment with altering old frames.I pulled out some of the very old products from my stash, plus a few from here and there. I was trying to find inspiration since many days and finally I found one.

I have added some wooden embellishments too. I did not have black gesso, so i added black acrylic with Camel texture white and then gave my frame couple of coats.

Here are some pictures of the frame before i started painting.







When it dried, I added Fevicryl colurs - Pearl Gold, Green and some blue shades.
Here are some pictures of final layout.













Thank you so much for stopping by :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In love with paper flowers..

Love making miniatures!!

Art Journal - So many Books, So little time